Looking to save money on energy this year? Check out this great program from DTE Energy! Install a VFD and you may be eligible for a $60 per horsepower rebate from DTE.
Here’s the info from DTE…..
Looking to save money and energy at your facility? The DTE Your Energy SavingsSM Program offers several opportunities.
You can take advantage of incentives for energy-efficient upgrades and improvements tailored to reduce energy used in your business, resulting positively to your bottom line.
Incentives are available for an array of energy-saving technologies, both electric and gas. Choose from a prescriptive menu of projects with pre-set incentives. This project menu includes incentives for energy-efficient lighting, motors and drives, controls, heating ventilation and air conditioning, refrigeration and more. If you have an energy-saving project that doesn’t fall under this prescriptive incentive program, you may qualify for our Custom Incentive Program.
Please note: This program is not available to DTE Energy customers in multifamily buildings or complexes consisting of five or more units per building. Please visit the Multifamily Dwelling Programto learn about energy-saving upgrades to both tenant and common areas.
- View the list of available measure categories and incentive details. See Step 3, below.
- Verify your eligibility. See sections P.3 through P.5 in the Your Energy Savings Policy and Procedures Manual*
- Submit a Reservation Application to reserve funding. (This is required for all De-lamping measures and highly recommended for the rest of the Prescriptive Incentive Program measures.) Download the incentive application here:
- Install your equipment or systems within 90 days of reservation confirmation.
- Submit the required documentation of project completion, costs and energy savings within 60 days of project completion.
- Submit your Final Application. Final Applications must be received within 60 days after project completion or by November 30, 2012 for the 2012 program year, whichever comes first.
- DTE Energy’s Your Energy Savings Staff will review your final project documentation. A post-inspection may be required for verification purposes. Incentive payments will typically be sent within 4 to 6 weeks from the time that all the documentation is received and the field inspection is complete.
This Web page provides a general program overview only. For full program specifications and requirements, please see the Your Energy Savings Policy and Procedures Manual* and our FAQs. The Policies and Procedures document outlines the rules and processes that govern the program. Applicants must follow the program rules as detailed in this document and the accompanying application. By signing the application agreement form, the customer agrees to all rules and requirements in place on the date of signature.
Questions? Please contact us:
DTE Energy’s Your Energy Savings program
PO Box 11289
Detroit, MI 48211